Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 5


Oh man. Elbows are hurting too much. It's a clear sign that I need to stop or at least slow down on exercising/putting strain on them to help heal faster. But, I don't want to miss out on the opportunity of learning something new or hide of losing the gain. Possibly stepping backwards instead of staying on track. 

I need to remember I'm doing this to stay healthy. I'm not a pro athlete who will make living from this nor there is any fame waiting at the end. Just… stubborn self who doesn't like to slow down when started something. Bad- characteristic : addictive personality. 

I've only dropped so little weight- but gotta remember it was only day 5. Dropped close to 6 lbs. YES. I am so fat that I have a lot of excessive weight that can go and pretty quickly. But the main problem is here: I was so weak at the Judo class today… I seriously couldn't perform the way I wanted to… Is it really a good idea for me to drop 40 lbs in 4months just to make the lower weight class when I won't even be able to use my full strength???!!

I only wanted to enter such a weight class because I thought it will be 'easier' for me to go against the guys are are 'weaker' and 'lighter' than I am… But- remember this! they are probably not dropping that much of weight- most likely around 5-10lbs if needed. Therefore, the opponents I'll be facing will have the full strength they are used to training or practicing. Where as I will be so much weaker by comparison since my only focus was to 'drop the weight'. 

Yes, it is little too early to come to that conclusion- I may be just giving myself an excuse to stop this 4months diet and pig out again. I won't find out until I go below 220 range to feel the big difference. I might be just low on carb to have energy to burn. Tomorrow, I'll try to carb up an hour before the practice to see how I feel. I'll try to consume my carb intake during that time instead of earlier day.

Allrightiee it's a progress! slow. but steady. I can already see the difference around the belly from Day 1 and Day 5. 

I did drink few beers just now… bad idea Joon. bad bad idea. Will see in the morning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment