Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 9 DONE


oh man. It was one of the most painful day to shoot wedding. 
I couldn't get up this morning because my entire body was aching. Took an ice cold shower to wake my body up. Didn't really help… took extra long to get ready for work… the drive was horrible. By the time I got there, the body ache was at its peak. Messed up wrist wasn't helping. Heavy camera… back to back wedding day… OH GOD please… let me just get by today… I'll have next two days to sleep this off… please…

I should've taken some Advils before I started shooting. Thought it will all just go away if I kept drinking water. NOPE. stayed with me the entire night. Until- I asked a friend if she had some Advils with her. AND SHE DID!! took two pills. around 9… didn't kick in till 10:30 about 15 minutes before the entire wedding was over. 

Oh, well- at least I feel better now… 
It's so bad. I can't even grip my camera the way I need to. it make very annoying cracking sound every time I move and the elbow wasn't helping either. I seriously need to go see a doctor or take some major time off from lifting. I need to take care of my body first
So it's been 9 days since I started the "BET" with Jonathan. I've dropped 6 solid pounds off of my body. and I look more solid than I did on day 1. And.. the bruises on my body has now disappeared! but they'll come back once I go back to Judo. lol 

I'm really tired. just going to finish downloading the images to the computer and call it a night. Will post about my eating and whatnot sometime tomorrow!

Here's a comparison from Day1 to Day9 
dropped just 6 lbs but pretty solid on the right compare to softy on the left. YES… the lighting changes a lot… :( oh well! it's a progress right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment