Thursday, July 17, 2014

break from lifting/judo

Thought I can handle little bit of pain and keep working out.
Well… it turns out it's not just a little pain and I don't want to make this injury into a serious one. After about 30 minutes of Judo, my left elbow felt like it was about to pop out. Keep hearing clicking noise as I would move the arm. Right wrist has so much pain it is unbearable. Especially when I perform any movements that involves bending and twisting.

So… I decided to take some time off from lifting/judo- at least a week. Until next thursday! and see how it feels… of course, I should spend more time rehabbing and taking care of myself- Would love to go see a doctor to find out what's really wrong and the time table i need to get it healed perfectly.

However, that won't stop me from running and doing jump ropes- I still am trying to lose as much weight as possible. It's really really hard :( feeling super weak. 198 might be super extreme number to reach. I'm so close to breaking 220's I just stepped on the scale and it read 231!! trying so hard not to eat anything right now. I am so hungry. arrrggg haha

No photo today- feel like I look the same everyday. So I guess my photo update will be about once a week or so to see a slow progress I'm making. Still have 126 days left to go!! I can make it!!


YEA BOIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment