Friday, July 11, 2014




Made a bet with a friend of mine. 
I'll lose 40 lbs until 11.20.14-
sounds really stupid. losing 40lbs in 4months. 10lbs a month. 2.5lbs a week. 
The first 20lbs is going to be fairly easy.
the problem is the last 20lbs. 

I'll be photographing myself every morning and post it here for the progress. 
For my keep sake- and only to motivate myself. 

what an ugly body I have. ewwwww!


The bet:

What I get if I win-
I'll receive a new Judo Gi. Double Weaved. Official Competition approved. ranges from $60(used from ebay; which I don't mind at all) ~ $200(brand new from an online shop; top of the line)
He can chose whatever he wants- in that price range as long as it is double weaved and comp. approved.

What he gets if I lose-
A 30x40(inches- print size) framed print. Any image he wants from my work.
it's going to look amazing at his house.

OH YEA BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment