Monday, August 29, 2011

I did not think it through...

So I made a bet with few of my friends... it's for the month of September.
So, from 9.1.11 ~ 9.30.11
two of the guys will not be drinking any alcohol
one guy will not be eating any fried food
and I... the dumb one needs to lose weight and get down to 185. I though... I was at around..... maybe.... 194... and 9lbs won't be so hard to lose. But, I got home today and got on the scale to see how much of weight I really need to lose...
and I was at 199.85.... WHAT?!?!?!!?!???

Yes, Yes, I have been eating chicken fried steak, twice last week... chipotle burritos, twice last week... and had 4 slices of papa johns pizza today... and had Steak twice last week, including one for dinner yesterday and I guess for the breakfast this morning as well...

So Yes... I have been eating a little bit too much- but I wasn't planning on cutting down anytime soon- I was thinking about 'bulking' this time around... but I didn't think enough before I put my bet against the guys...
I mean I do get free Rangers tickets to the post season if I keep down my weight to 185 in a month. I really think it's harder for the other guys to NOT drink and NOT eat any fried food- because Joel, and Bokchoy drink everyday... literally everyday. and Matt gets of work late and only thing that's available late night are fast food places..... but it is honor system and I can not follow them around every single day or ask them every single time "did you drink?" "did you eat fried food?"... but on the other hand- I will have to get on a scale and see how much I weigh.... on the 30th of September.... It is really unfair... now that I think about it... hahaha

I guess it's time to get back in to my cardio focused workout routine-

I just checked my entry from 8.3. and it says I was at 185 with 12% bf... wtf? how the f*** did i gain 14 lbs in less than a month?!? I am really ashamed of myself right now... gotta get back to it!

9.30.2011 - I'll be down to 185 and hopefully more!

No comments:

Post a Comment