Wednesday, August 24, 2011

been awhile.

I've been exercising regularly... or tried to at least but wasn't able to keep up the updates on the routine or what has happened after workouts.  Well, no one really follows my blog now so it does not really matter... but it somehow makes me feel like I'm doing something more than just spending time at the gym.

I've been doing 10x10 for awhile now. I don't know if it's adding any size to my body. Well, since I started 10x10... I ran out of the protein powder and haven't had chance to take enough nutrition... maybe that's the case. I need to go buy some protein tomorrow. But, I've gotten a little stronger than before since I've been adding more weight to my same routine.

I was in Nor-Cal last week. had too much fun and ate too much with too little exercise...
and my welcome back to Texas meal for the first night was steak... and the lunch for next day was... picture below- Chicken Fried Steak, Fried Okra, Fried Jalapeno, Fried Onion rings, French Fries, Stuffed baked potato... hahaha gotta start my diet again... why is this so hard!? I am very jealous of people not gaining so much weight yet so easy to gain muscle. 


2 comments:

  1. damn, this looks so good.
    haha...
    i still owe you a protein...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a bottle of Syntha6 today. haha just get one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete