Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 1 of 10x10

So I did
Chest / Back today...

Incline Bench Press with 135 lbs
10reps - 10sets.
1set took about 25seconds to 30seconds and took 60 sec break in between

Bent over Barbell Row with 135lbs
10reps - 10sets
1 set took about 20seconds. took 60 sec break in between.

for both exercise, the last 2 sets were the toughest... I struggle to push up the weight off my chest
after the workout I didn't feel too exhausted as I usually feel. Which, I realized, is the best way to exercise. Get right amount of workout done in short period of time and have time for body to rest and grow. Over training doesn't really help getting stronger / bigger.

Tomorrow is off day  - but I'll do my usual jump roping/abs to fill in my cardio...
and on Friday, I'll be doing some Squats and abs. Day off on Saturday, but do more cardio
and on Sunday, I'll be hitting arms and shoulders!

No comments:

Post a Comment