Sunday, August 7, 2011

Everytime...

Every time I do squats... it's not the next day it hurts but the day after...
and right now... I have the worst pain on my lower body... well
it means it's working!!

So yesterday, I tried something new
Single arm Dumbbell Floor Press
What I liked about this workout is that my entire body is in tension through out the
workout. 
I used 75lbs for 10x10... 
last two sets on left side was very painful. but I finished it and felt good!

after that was T-bar row with 2plates on them... it was bit too light. maybe I'll add 25more lbs nxt time


I'll be doing arms and shoulder today.
for Arms I'll be doing flat barbell curl with maybe 10 lbs on each side
and cable tri kick back

for shoulder, I'll be using smith machine today for military press...

and hit some more abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment