Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's all about what I eat.

Noticed how much eating can instantly affect my body. I started exercising since I got back to Dallas from SF. Well, I did P90X at first month and half. that's when I dropped alot of body weight and toned up very quickly. I was also eating very clean meal everyday at home. Well, I saw a little change and stopped exercising for about couple of month. That's also with some stupid thing I was going through...
When that was all over, I decided it's time for me to get back to the gym. So, from early October till Now, I've been going to the gym or to my garage regularly to lift weights and exercise. However, it doesn't matter how much I exercise, if I don't eat enough protein or carbohydrates, my body is not changing and feel very weak all the time. Also, when I consume something I wasn't supposed to, instant noodles, ice creams, or any fried fast foods, I start to swell up very quickly...
Diet- the most important factor when working out regularly. I can go the gym 5,6 days out of a week, but if I get lazy and start cheating... it's all back to square 1. But, I exercise so I can eat whatever I want to eat. I guess, not until I feel really satisfied with the changes of my body... don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. But, I'll work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment