Friday, March 25, 2011

193lbs 12.2% body fat

Losing weight isn't the most exciting thing for me. I've lost 40+ pounds since my heaviest point. 
Getting bigger is pretty fun and easy, I don't have to watch what I eat and run as much.
However... it's time for me to get serious on trying to lose weight. I have until 4.22 so that's, a little less than a month to lose about 13lbs of my weight. 
180lbs!!! the weight I've always dreamed of being.
Well, my body weight hasn't really changed since last September... It's always been around 190lbs and never below... My body has definitely gotten alot bigger and more defined, but the weight hasn't changed. I've lost about 4% body fat since September, but no change in weight. 
IT"S GOING TO BE SO HARD!!!
Time for me to put on my sweat suits and start running and do more P90X cardio exercises!! 
Also, it will be good time to switch off my gear and do high reps with light weights. 

Am I excited? ummm maybe. It's going to be super challenging. But, I've lost all that weight already no problem on losing a little more!! 

Let's get this thing started!!








---------------------------------------------------------------------
Current measurement

Chest- 44inches
Arm - 16inches
Forearm - 13inches
Calf - 17inches
Waist - 31inches 3/4


1 comment:

  1. good job sir! keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete