Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Addiction

I have very addictive personality.
It's not the best quality a person can have... especially for a male. I get into things very easily and can't get out from it. Could be many things... but at the moment... it's working out.
It is one of the better addiction one person can have when compared to drinking or smoking. But the downside is that once I start something else, then I start to neglect my previous addiction. Which means.... I'm getting very lazy at taking photos. Lost my motivation / inspiration... where as working out... I can see the result coming along and gets me moving everyday. 

So far, I've been trying out the MASS Appeal routine. 
Chest, Tri, Shoulder
Back, Bi
Legs
and I like it... alot 
I did skip legs many times and repeated push and pull again, but I do have gigantic legs...

I really need to spend more days resting. i feel fatigued... 

If I can change, I know everyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment