Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So I tried it!


After watching S.H's new chest routine...
I like it and don't.

I did 6 set of each exercise as he said to do.
I felt alot of pump and squeeze on my chest. but I still had lots of energy to burn. hmm maybe I didn't use heavy enough weight? but I could barely do 6 reps on cable exercise.

But, cable is for advanced people.. yeah... my body is not fully developed to feel the full affect of this routine yet. I'll stick with free weights till my muscle are fully developed and maybe try it out later.



currently at 194lbs 12% bf 
got about 10 more pounds to drop. but it's so hard... can't get away from carbs!

I'll go run after work today to add in my cardio... I should add more cardio... 
well 3 more years of lifting and I'll maybe. maybe happy to take my shirt off in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment