Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Elliott Hulse

Elliott Hulse - an youtube fitness guru and a owner of Strength Camp-

I was talking to my brother couple of weeks ago and he introduced me to Elliott's youtube page.

He is a strength coach and focuses a lot of exercises on resistance cardio, meaning doing hybrid exercises with weights to build lean muscle and burn fat at the same time.
Which I always had knowledges of and did try 10x10, 5x5 and sort of exercises where my weight lifting training becomes cardiovascular exercises where I keep my heart rate up the entire duration of weight lifting.

Anyhow, he has some great exercises on his youtube channel. He has people ask questions on what's wrong with their form or exercises or routines and such and do a comprehensive videos to reply on the topic.

I wish I can tell each and everyone of people I meet at the gym how to use proper form and what to do and what not to do on certain machines. Example; DO NOT CURL AT THE SQUAT RACK!
and PLEASE work on your DAMN LEGS!!

Back to talking about Elliott, he shows variety of ways to do exercises in proper form and to actually build overall strength rather than building aesthetic body. Which I think is very very very important.... at least personally.

Train hard- Train smart- and reach your goal!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also subscribed to his channel. He dishes out pretty good advice.

    ReplyDelete