Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chest day-

Since I got myself a gym ring, I've been training in my garage for past week.
Hung the gym ring onto my pull up bar and been using it to do pushups and do cable flies on it. Well... it's been super tough! but I feel like I've built more core strength and so much overall balance on my body!

My brother and I decided to go back to the gym and hit the chest. I mean hit it really really hard.


Flat bench - started with warm up sets and moved on to working sets
Bar x 50
135 x 25
185 x 15
205 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10

Incline Dumbbell Press
60 x 20
80 x 10 x 3
super setting with incline Dumbbell Fly 40 x 10
and alternates the super setting with incline dumbbell champagne with 40x10

Decline Bench Press
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10

Laying down dumbbell Press/ laying down on the ground push the dumbbell up and touch the elbow back to the ground and push back up.
One arm each - 85 x 10 x 3

Move right up to Dips
3 sets until failure

Isolated incline machine press
starts with 3 plates and drop a plate after each set
until failure

Cable Fly with three different movement.
pulling up
pulling down
and with lateral movement

and finished the entire exercise off with push ups until failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment