Monday, April 11, 2011

Weight is just number.

That's what I've been telling myself everyday. 
Yes it is just number!! 185 - 199- 250... whatever
All I know is that none of my pants fit me anymore... all of my shirts are too lose
and I feel lighter and energized

I can now tell how my body is on daily basis and know when to push more and when to take a break.


I read my previous entries and found the saying from a fortune cookie

"To Exercise the body is to purify the soul"

I agree with it so much more now than I thought I did in last year. 
the stronger my body gets the stronger my will becomes. More weight I can hit, I feel like I can reach higher goal... I can't hit 300 in one day. I need to build my strength to be able to hit the weight I want to. Just like my goals in life. I can't become a world famous photographer in one day. I need to build my portfolio and name. one by one. day by day. if I don't give up and keep on pushing then I know I can get there. 

I've been exercising on regular basis for almost 9 months. and now I can kind of see my body developing. I'm seeing a little more curves on my arm and little more definition on my shoulder. But not enough to show. HELL NO. not even close. Maybe 2 more years of lifting and conditioning then maybe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment