Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I need to get back on P90X

I realized I've lost most of my weight when I was doing P90X for 2 month!
The reason I stopped P90X was because I wasn't getting any bigger... of course the whole purpose of P90X is total body workout and to get fit. But, I think because I was losing weight, I wanted more muscle mass. 
How stupid of me... if I need more muscle mass with P90X, I can use heavier weight and maybe put on a weighted vest for some exercises! I really am neglecting on legs and cardio. And it's hard to change up routines at the gym since I use the same machine all the time. Yeah, I can change up a little bit here and there, but who wants change!?!? hahaha
Starting this Sunday, I'll be away from home. Which means I won't be going to the gym for a week and maybe that'll be a good time to switch gear and shock my body a little bit. I can maybe try to copy "barstarzz" haha 

well well well...

I got morning workout today with a friend of mine...
benching at 8:30 in the morning... empty stomach... 

maybe. maybe. I should look in to those legal steroids... hahahahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment